Dont let your little ones curiosity get the best of them take control of your home safety by locking cabinets drawers doors and more with our Universal child safety latches Safety Latches work with all types of Cabinets We engineered this product with you and your child in mind we have incorporated the pros of other safety latches on the market and eliminated the cons to make sure risk is not a factor Our mission is to not only make sure our products are good but to also ensure our products are safe The early stages of your little ones lives are both exciting and nerve wracking Let us take the worry out of this adventurous developmental time for your infant Product Details No Tools or Hardware Required Universal Fit Discrete and non invasive design Extra secure and durable technology Take control of your home safety by reducing your childs access to cabinets drawers doors and more Start baby proofing today
- NO TOOLS OR HARDWARE NEEDED TO INSTALL – These child cabinet and drawer locks are incredibly easy to install, if you need to child proof your drawers and cupboards and don’t want to use a drill then you’ve found the best baby proofing solution!
- UNIVERSAL FIT BABYPROOFING – Supplied with catch and latch, virtually any cabinet can be made baby safe. And as no drill is needed, your furniture is left undamaged when it’s time to remove the baby proofing.
- DISCRETE AND NON INVASIVE DESIGN – Completely invisible when your cabinets are shut, but strong and secure enough to keep your children out of harm, you can child safe your kitchen with locks that can’t be seen when the doors are shut.
- EXTRA SECURE AND DURABLE – Unlike cheap imitations, we use only the strongest 3M adhesive, highest quality materials, and extra strength springs in our child safety locks, you can be sure that these latches are keeping your kids safe all day long.
- PERFECT BABY SHOWER GIFT – These make for a great baby shower birth announcement or new baby present New parents will be prepared when their infant begins crawling at 6 months old the suggested time to baby proof