The Emblem Convertible Car Seat is safe and comfortable for your growing child while you’re on the go. Car seat installation is a breeze with push button LATCH connectors and built-in lock-offs. Designed with Britax safety technologies, the Emblem car seat features the patented Britax SafeCell Impact Protection system which includes two layers of side impact protection, a steel frame, impact absorbing base, and forward movement reducing v-shaped tether. The Emblem Convertible Car Seat is made with two strong layers of side energy absorption; a foam-lined shell and head rest will shield your child from side impacts in the event of a collision. Plus, foam padding and two recline positions keep your b aby comfy and cozy along the way, while the 10-position easy-adjust harness and headrest allows you to never have to rethread again. The Emblem car seat can be used rear-facing 5-40 pounds and forward-facing 20-65 pounds, child standing height 49″ or less. Car seat dimensions 18.5″ W x 26″ H x 21″ D. 10-position harness slot heights 8.5″ to 17.5″. FAA approved.
- Easy installation: Push button LATCH connectors and built in lock-offs make car seat installation a breeze
- No rethreading, ever: Quick-adjust 10-position harness (8.5 to 17.5 inches) with headrest grows along with your child
- Easy clean-up: Remove the car seat cover without removing the harness
- Designed for safety: 2 Layers of side impact protection, steel frame, impact absorbing base, and forward movement reducing v-shaped tether
- Fits: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds and forward-facing 20-65 pounds; Dimensions: 26″ H x 18.5″ W x 21″ D.Shoulder Width: 13 inches