Think of the peace of mind you’ll have knowing your baby is protected from the danger of your electrical outlets. Safety Innovations Self-Closing Outlet Covers offer immediate protection since they close instantly and automatically once a plug is removed from the outlet. You won’t have to worry about replacing conventional plugs in outlets or children finding misplaced caps and chewing on them, a potential choking hazard! We also believe childproofing products can look attractive too. These covers look so good that they’ll become a permanent fixture in your home. In fact, you may want to count up all your outlets and use them throughout your home! We offer two specific designs…one for standard outlets and one for decora outlets so they offer the best fit and functioning. Easy installation. All you need is a screwdriver. Contains 6 Standard (Single Screw) Outlet Covers in White.
- SAFE, RELIABE BABY PROOFING PROTECTION: You’ll be relieved to know that when an electrical cord is unplugged our plate has covers that slide shut automatically. Unlike many other outlet covers, our outlet covers are not universal because one size does NOT fit all! We offer a unique cover for each outlet style…one for standard outlets (with a single center screw) and one for decora outlets (with a top and bottom screw). Order the style you need so they fit and operate best!
- SAFER, BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO TRADITIONAL OUTLET CAPS: No more struggling to remove caps or remembering to replace them. Your child is protected from electrical outlets and also from the potential risk of choking on caps.
- SUPERIOR STYLING AND BETTER QUALITY MATERIALS: You know how awful it looks when you see dents and chipped paint surrounding your outlets. Our covers are slightly oversized to cover these flaws and also have stronger springs to for better long-term protection. Truthfully, you’ll really never have to remove them because they look great.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Remove your existing wall plate and replace with our self-closing wall plate. All you need is a screwdriver and a few minutes of your time. No mechanical skills required!
- For Use With Single Screw (Standard Style Outlets)